Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Make Kobolds more of a Funtioning race  (Read 816 times)

Stangus

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Make Kobolds more of a Funtioning race
« on: May 09, 2010, 04:12:56 am »

I am Srangus misspelled my name oops when adding self to forum i am Kobold wander and as such i realize are word are hard to understand and such it is rather funny that we do not talk much to one another so if you can figure out how to let us speak Kobold and not be able to talk human that would be nice

more stuff i found insulting when trying to run a Kobold fort i found my people to be treated as mere animals they should have been treated as laborers like a goblin or dwarf also Kolbold fort fails do to the fact a fort can not be made as such maybe i grew tired of dwarfs note goblin are rather bad at farming and cooking and will not do ether unless it a habit thank goodness for migrants.

note Kobolds are cave dwellers and miners so they should have a mining tool for them maybe Kobold pick axe that mining tool make sense do not change any thing with Kobold toughness unless all other are changed i want it to be clear if you do not know what a Kobold about you need to be eaten by the huge spider that cut down alot of your friends in the surface and under ground as trogs attacked real story different Kobold but end with the heroic huge Spider being cut down

and to all my Kobold brothers and sisters out there kill a trog for what they did to that poor keep and to you hero killing us keep in mine the huge spider would cut down the best of ya so don't kill a hord of Kobolds unless you want to die by their sword master will unless something else got him like a hydra.

Capntastic

• Bay Watcher
  • Greetings, mortals!
    • View Profile
    • A review and literature weblog I never update
Re: Make Kobolds more of a Funtioning race
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 04:15:51 am »

For what it's worth, none of the races really function right now, and are merely skeletal placeholders for what will be added in years to come.