Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Battle Realms  (Read 3539 times)

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
Re: Battle Realms
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2010, 06:43:20 am »

Just to clarify in battle realms there are actually four factions.

The Wolf Clan (Barbarians, druids, wolves, etc.)

The Dragon clan (Samurai, kabuki warriors, zen-archers, etc.)

The Serpent Clan (Ronin, bandits, necromancer and witches..)

The Lotus Clan (Sorcerers, horrible, diseased abominations and some undeads..)

And i`ve arrived at serpentholm! Yay, and now i can finally use all recruitment buildings. Let`s see how hard it`s this time.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2010, 07:00:56 am »

Forgot about the Wolf guys...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2010, 10:41:34 am »

I remember playing this when I was younger. I won both campaigns, but dear god, how I raged sometimes.

The lotus clan is really f*cking creepy. I remember... you could like build this tower and then send in two of those death sorcerers and only one emerged as this fucked up wraith that held the skull of his opponent or some shit. And don't even get me started on the unit that has maggots eating out its internal organs or the unit that is so messed up it has to have some kind of gas mask and it attacks by puking acidic bile or some shit on its opponents.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2010, 11:40:00 am »

Yes, the second tier lotus units are fucking cool. I mean, one is infected with every imaginable disease and needs a machine to breath air into his rotten lungs, the maggot guy is full of maggots and throws pieces of his flesh at the enemy and the third one is so evil that his body starts to produce a dark acid slime that he needs to vomit out constantly- He can`t even sleep longer than 5 minutes or he would choke.

But it get`s even worse- All those units can eat peasants to gain additional powers. The slime guy can trap the soul of the unfortunate peasant into a skull whose cries damage nearby enemies.

And the master warlock is the most messed up guy of them all. Two able bodied sorcerers enter the tower of the warlock and only one leaves- A multilated, flayed flying torso without legs or internal organs, carrying the skull of the loser.

Yes, i would really like to see those units in todays graphic.
Pages: 1 [2]