Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The ability to drag a downed enemy or a downed friend  (Read 1636 times)

The butcher

• Bay Watcher
  • \M/ Horns up brothers...horns up.
    • View Profile
The ability to drag a downed enemy or a downed friend
« on: May 01, 2010, 01:59:30 am »

Lets say if your friend has a foot cut off and a spilt stomach but isn't bleeding he has just knocked down an elf the elf will kill him in the next turn if you don't drag it away,you drag away the elf and kill him but your friend cannot move because all the vomiting and passing out due to pain so you drag him to the nearest town.

So do you think dragging would be a good thing?
Take a look to the sky just before you die it's the last time he will!

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile

The butcher

• Bay Watcher
  • \M/ Horns up brothers...horns up.
    • View Profile
Re: The ability to drag a downed enemy or a downed friend
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 04:28:37 am »

:'( :'( WHY...........HAVE......................ALL.....................MY.........POSTS ALLREADY BEEN MENTIONED!!!!!!!
*The butcher throws a tantrum!**The butcher has smashed his computer moniter!**the butcher feels better now*
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 09:09:26 am by The butcher »
Take a look to the sky just before you die it's the last time he will!

Toybasher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 08:44:03 am »

;D ;D WHY...........HAVE......................ALL.....................MY.........POSTS ALLREADY BEEN MENTIONED!!!!!!!

Fixed.

GRead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 08:57:25 am »

:'( :'( WHY...........HAVE......................ALL.....................MY.........POSTS ALLREADY BEEN MENTIONED!!!!!!!
Probably because the forum is fairly old; *allot* of ideas have been suggested, and if it's something that seems like an obvious addition, well, it's probably been suggested already.

Don't sweat it though, you can check with the search function before posting to see if someone has already mentioned an idea.