Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 40d Civilizations  (Read 305 times)

grenedle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
40d Civilizations
« on: April 30, 2010, 07:57:57 pm »

So i created a new fort and i know there is a goblin civ. relativley near by, but it doesn't show up on my Civilazation page. I am very sure that it's there because my old fort had goblins attacks and it's only a few (2-3) spaces aways on the pre-embark screen on the closest-view screen. Do the Civilizations only show up after you interact with them? I'm pretty sure they don't.

alexwazer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 40d Civilizations
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 08:00:24 pm »

So i created a new fort and i know there is a goblin civ. relativley near by, but it doesn't show up on my Civilazation page. I am very sure that it's there because my old fort had goblins attacks and it's only a few (2-3) spaces aways on the pre-embark screen on the closest-view screen. Do the Civilizations only show up after you interact with them? I'm pretty sure they don't.

Yup, civilizations don't appear until you meet them. That's why it's important to look on embark screen which civs are within reach.

grenedle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 40d Civilizations
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 08:07:40 pm »

Ok, thats good, or maybe bad depending on the goblins. I thought i would only have kobolds to worry about  :P