Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: RAGE Virus (and more syndromes in general)  (Read 2665 times)

greatwhite36968

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RAGE Virus (and more syndromes in general)
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2010, 02:31:43 pm »

I'd like to see an enemy that singled out and infected open water supplies, and caused mass vomiting.

...The gaseous-night beast sounds awesome, although we'd need day and night cycles for that to really work, and since days pass by so fast in this game...still a cool idea..you could mod around with the miasma or something to get an effect like that..

FreakyCheeseMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RAGE Virus (and more syndromes in general)
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2010, 05:59:23 pm »

I'd like to see an enemy that singled out and infected open water supplies, and caused mass vomiting.

...The gaseous-night beast sounds awesome, although we'd need day and night cycles for that to really work, and since days pass by so fast in this game...still a cool idea..you could mod around with the miasma or something to get an effect like that..

That wouldn't be easily possible under the current version, though it would be cool. I think we could get *close* to water sanitation, though- give any dwarf that drinks from dirty water a % chance of spawning a random infection.
What do you really need to turn Elves into Dwarves? Mutation could make them grow a beard; insanity effects could make them evil-minded, aggressive, tree-hating cave dwellers, and instant, full necrosis of their lower legs could make them short.
Pages: 1 2 [3]