Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Urist McDante's Inferno  (Read 4325 times)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
Re: Urist McDante's Inferno
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2010, 01:28:38 am »

Hoe about a han solo trap?
Urist McSolo cancels being awesome : interupted by Urist McVader

Jude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2010, 05:38:24 pm »

You forgot a major crime - being a metalsmith when a noble demands pig iron panties and there is no flux on the map.
Quote from: Raphite1
I once started with a dwarf that was "belarded by great hanging sacks of fat."

Oh Jesus

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2010, 05:53:41 pm »

- Those who take breaks or (in previous versions) stop to eat or drink during critical moments. These dwarves are forced to work Masonry outside for eternity, for a fortress constantly under siege. Their constructions are brittle and fail as easily as a door, and upon death will reincarnate just outside the fortress, forever trying and failing to erect a protective wall.

Sounds like a dwarven version of Sisyphus.

Betrayers of kin Slow Miners

Come on, those miners have to start somewhere. I always have my main miners take a vacation (turn off mining) while new miners are training up, unless its a huge area or something I want done ASAP. They level up pretty quick.

ISGC

• Bay Watcher
  • Hatters Gonna Hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2010, 06:24:43 pm »

Hoe about a han solo trap?
Urist McSolo cancels being awesome : interupted by Urist McVader
I think that would sooner be a freezing trap!
Fifteen men on a dead man's chest, Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Cal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2010, 09:26:38 am »

Betrayers of kin Slow Miners

Come on, those miners have to start somewhere. I always have my main miners take a vacation (turn off mining) while new miners are training up, unless its a huge area or something I want done ASAP. They level up pretty quick.

I meant that not as slow mining miners but slow to get away from the cave-in or water/magma incursion they just caused miners.
Urist McMother has given birth to hectoplets.
Urist McMother has bled to death.

buckets

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2010, 02:21:11 pm »

How about...

Dwarves who wall themselves off - before the dwarf stands a wall, everyone the dwarf has ever loved is on the otherside of this wall, they are having a sweet party with beer and rock tables everywhere. On the dwarf's side of the wall is about 15 elves, whom are playing gleefuly with fluff wamblers. The dwarf is weak, he cannot attack the elves, he also cannot deconstruct the wall.

The dwarf is sober.

Dwarves who cancel constructions - the dwarf is thrown into a pit with the nicest beer and food known to dwarf kind, there is also a wild horse in this pit.

ISGC

• Bay Watcher
  • Hatters Gonna Hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2010, 02:38:09 pm »

Dwarves who cancel constructions - the dwarf is thrown into a pit with the nicest beer and food known to dwarf kind, there is also a wild horse in this pit.
It'd most likely be more of a Tantalus torture, booze and food stock piles 2 tiles away from a chained dwarf in all directions
Fifteen men on a dead man's chest, Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2010, 02:58:10 pm »

A Horny horse?????
But for the matters Dwarves that take Pauzes when they should be doing something very needed!, You should let them wait in a very cold,lightless,soundless pit where he will spend for a year and will happly go wroking later

buckets

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2010, 04:13:41 pm »

A Horny horse?

More along the lines that when a dwarf sees a wild animal he or she will flip thier shit and get interupted. It cancels all jobs, even eating and drinking.
Pages: 1 2 [3]