Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: World.  (Read 565 times)

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
World.
« on: April 22, 2010, 05:25:49 am »

You knew the world. You should go to the 212 22. This is the. You know. You knew you. This issue to this issue. New new new new data that has to do the new one is immune to zero. It’s new year’s new issue. New new new new new new new new new year. One. The new. The two. The new.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: World.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 05:39:00 am »

Translation party?

Also, yes, Earth Day. Anybody doing anything? I plan on sleeping, myself.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 05:46:52 am »

The hell is translation party? Earth day? What. No.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 07:47:54 am »

The hell is translation party? Earth day? What. No.

He was asking for a translation into something that could be understood :)
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 07:53:23 am »

Really? I thought he was being a spammy idiot, so I tried to wring some purpose out of this thread.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.