Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: To Serve Man  (Read 2053 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: To Serve Man
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2010, 02:52:56 pm »

When they take up all the books to change the error, the should send out the fixed copies with "ground up red people" on a different page.  Just to see if anyone notices.

I love how SOMEHOW they manage to translate the name of the book into a double-entendre without knowing what it originally meant? How the hell does that happen, anyway? Does the same double-entendre exist in the alien language too?

As Kay and Kodos explained it to the Simpsons, by extraordinary coincidence, the Rigelian and English languages are exactly the same.  And make sure you clean off the space dust.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 03:00:19 pm by Aqizzar »
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2010, 10:08:27 pm »

When they take up all the books to change the error, the should send out the fixed copies with "ground up red people" on a different page.  Just to see if anyone notices.
God Aqizzar, not well I am drinking.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2010, 10:29:42 pm »

Black people, red people, yellow people, white people, chili people, cayenne people... We're all just spice in the melting pot.  C'mon pepper now, smile on your brother...
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2010, 10:31:46 pm »

Saffron people though, those sons of bitches think they're so much better than us.

Makes me sick.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2010, 12:02:19 am »

Yeah, they think that just because they have Sabrina and Silph Co. they're so great. Please, if it wasn't for the magnet train, nobody would even care.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?
Pages: 1 2 [3]