Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Remember those who died... *Spoiler?*  (Read 523 times)

Wh1tefang12

• Bay Watcher
  • If all else fails apply magma
    • View Profile
Remember those who died... *Spoiler?*
« on: April 18, 2010, 08:54:10 pm »

IT all started when i found the underground, I build a staging platform and was planning on securing an area so i sent an axe dwarf down... then OLMMEN! they i guess swam through the water and jumped up onto my platform. My axe dwarf only broke ones leg, then they proceeded to stab him with their spears mangling everything in his body except his throat (bruised), and his cheeks (both bruised), and he has a missing tooth... hes not dead yet. They also started chasing my tanner around who came down to help ol urist up. Long story short after the beast of hell started coming up out of the underground (by beasts of hell i mean the olms) I walled the hall off just in time. I think ill wait to go back.
Hmm whats that smell... Oh hi Urist still taking that nap, its been 5 months I can only manage to sleep 3 days. You might want to get that Axe wound checked out though; you are in the Hospital.

Coidzure Dreams

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Remember those who died... *Spoiler?*
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 08:58:37 pm »

Wall it off, wait for a Fun thing to wander by and attack them.

Wh1tefang12

• Bay Watcher
  • If all else fails apply magma
    • View Profile
Re: Remember those who died... *Spoiler?*
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 09:04:35 pm »

Did that and my guys died... CARP i leave the magma down there!
Hmm whats that smell... Oh hi Urist still taking that nap, its been 5 months I can only manage to sleep 3 days. You might want to get that Axe wound checked out though; you are in the Hospital.