Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Space Pirates!  (Read 2256 times)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Pirates!
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2010, 05:42:43 pm »

Do the hourly debris search!
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2010, 06:03:53 pm »

Do the 2 posted before this post, but ask if there are some hot alien wenches on the station first.

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2010, 02:49:26 am »

[What exactly do you mean by a Debris Check?]

You lead your two officers into the nearest bar which looks as if it's seen a brawl or two in it's time. You proclaim loudly about the lack of Wenches aboard the station for it to be a Pirate Station at which word you notice a good few wenches dotted about the bar. The bar's atmosphere is irritated. The barkeep is a hulking, scarred Malok
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2010, 04:41:42 am »

((Starpirates.net joke))
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2010, 04:56:53 am »

We need to figure out what we can buy to resell/gouge in places that need it.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2010, 05:22:01 am »

You exit the bar again and take a look at the different traders that are peddling their wares about the stations main deck. There are plenty of Cheap Ores, Cybran and Food traders. There is also a Refinery on the planet which sells Processed Ore in Bars.
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2010, 06:09:56 am »

We need to know what sells where, though. Someone must know.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2010, 07:36:13 am »

Word on the street says that the Empire is on the war drive again and any Government run Stations will buy Titanium Bars for a very good price but they don't sell cheap. Cybran sells well just about anywhere, the whole galaxy is in demand of it but you need to be careful as the Empire are harsh on any Cybran dealers. Circuit Boards are also in high demand in this arm of the Galaxy. Demand for other luxuries are dwindling as the Imperial War Effort is squeezing taxes out of the people of the Empire.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2010, 11:04:44 am »

Posting here to find this more easily.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2010, 11:13:35 am »

Acquire Lightsabers
Long Live United Forenia!

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2010, 04:48:24 am »

The small weapons dealer here sells a variety of different Lasers and Phaser guns. He also has 1 Plasma Beam Sword available for 3,000 Credits

Pages: 1 [2]