Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Varotan-The Pits Of Hell  (Read 1728 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Varotan-The Pits Of Hell
« on: May 11, 2010, 04:38:26 pm »

In the beginning their was a great beast known as Sarachen, he fought and killed many half-gods that were sent against him. He ripped and teared apart the Human, Dwarven, and Elven races, while the races that followed his darkness pillaged and burned the remainder of these races, casting Vharag into darkness.
   But then a son of the Sun God(Veritas), a child of the ambitious humans, was born. When he reached the age of seventeen he raised an army from the remainder of the untainted peoples and  waged war against Sarachen’s army and made it scatter. The beast, Sarachen, was imprisoned in electrum chains and locked in the center of Vharag.
   The gods then created a massive underground land and created a race of creatures that where fair and prideful:The Damon. These beings carefully kept Sarachen under lock and key and built massive kingdoms, but a great mind rot soon seeped out of  Sarachen, this mind rot turned the noble and lawful creatures into sick and twisted beings and soon their essence, originally the starstuff of gods was corrupted into fire, smoke and darkness. These beings became the demonic armies of Sarachen. Veritas spoke to Sarachen and struck a deal, that if his half-god children win a war against the Demons every five hundred years that Sarachen would remain imprisoned and if the Demons won Veritas would remove the chains that held Sarachen and with that the deal was struck.

Thats where you and your selected band of mercernaries come in.You get ten points to put into your characther.The standered creature template follows.This is what you add ten points to.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Post your profile on the Discussion/charachter housing area.
When you aren't in combat you move as a party.
Send me the filled out template and i'll tell you what your characther is.
Youy get specaility equipment whatever skill set you pick
Pick a leader from amongst yourself and descend into hell.Oh and I almost forgot.If you die here you die forever.((in the game.No coming back.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Re: Varotan-The Pits Of Hell
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 03:18:08 pm »

You and your band of Mercanies arrive at the gate, its electrum sheen reflecting your torch lights. Ochita steps fowards and touches the gate, and suddenly it flies open and the incromprehinslble script above the gate turns to Human.

You are about to enter when suddenly a band(8) of inquistor's jog in behind you.
They want to join your expeditoin.Yes Or No?

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 03:25:15 pm »

i'm in.

ardam the spee
brawn:3
brain:6
end:6
reflexes:4
senses:6
cool:3
i'll PM some backstory to you.
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 05:06:55 pm »

"Ok I think having some extra people is a good idea, anyway they can help us."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 06:47:06 pm »

blah
discussion thread
(i could have sworn this was on the first post)

"i am alright with them tagging along, but we should inquire about their motivations, Ochita"
i eye the party with suspicion

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 09:51:55 am »

"if you could tell, what is your motivation for going here?"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 11:42:48 pm »

I stand around and look appropriately menacing and skillful or friendly and skillful, depending on what the other members of the party decide.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2010, 07:24:01 pm »

"Didn't the High Lord of the Inquistors tell you that we would tag along? We are here to make sure you don't die horribley.I suggest we get moving before the armies of hell come up here and rip our heads from our bodies."

Now What Do You Do?