Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [31.01] Uniforms Causing Units to Wear Copies  (Read 620 times)

Foxbyte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
[31.01] Uniforms Causing Units to Wear Copies
« on: April 03, 2010, 05:45:55 pm »

Just what it says on the tin. I've got nine axedwarves set up to use some simple iron gear, but some of the more skilled dwarves are taking all the equipment for themselves. One's wielding two axes, wearing three mail shirts, and other assorted gear. It's quite strange and perplexing.

I checked the uniform setting itself; only one of each is mentioned in there, but I have edited it several times. Going to make a blank uniform template, wait for them to shed, then reset it again.
There is an engraving of three dwarves in a dining room. The third dwarf is a soaper.

PandarenLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [31.01] Uniforms Causing Units to Wear Copies
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 06:29:49 pm »

I'm having a similar problem, I've got speardwarves holding multiple shields and multiple spears, even after I've assigned a uniform without them. I can't get them to even drop their weapons.

Edit: They did eventually drop everything, clothing, weapons, shields, etc.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 06:42:54 pm by PandarenLord »

Foxbyte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [31.01] Uniforms Causing Units to Wear Copies
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 07:10:34 pm »

How did you get them to do that? I've had my squad set to use no equipment for a while now and they're still not letting go of anything.

Edit: One of them got moody and became a legendary gem setter so I removed him from the squad. He still goes to training sessions months later. The heck?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 07:13:18 pm by Foxbyte »
There is an engraving of three dwarves in a dining room. The third dwarf is a soaper.