Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [0.31.01] military angry due long training sessions  (Read 1030 times)

buman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
[0.31.01] military angry due long training sessions
« on: April 04, 2010, 04:58:32 pm »

When in training demonstrations all involved parties will get bad thoughts relating to food and drink due to the training lasting for so long. No body actually dies due to lack of food but even when told to carry food and drink they get hungry and thirsty.

Keishin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Quote from: zagibu
Don't ask how many times I've accidentally spawned an alligator completely covered in adamantine with a battle axe strapped to its tail.

buman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [0.31.01] military angry due long training sessions
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 07:06:34 pm »

Ah I see, specifically you need to reduce the minimum soldiers to 1 and press o under orders to change the order type.

The default should be changed to one and a title should be added to the orders menu describing o "for next order".

after deleting orders from each month it was unclear how to add an order other then defend burrow.

Keishin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [0.31.01] military angry due long training sessions
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 08:11:46 pm »

Yeah, the interface could arguably use some work... the default minimum definitely needs to something like one or two.  Of course, there's plenty to work on there, what with training barely working anyway.
Quote from: zagibu
Don't ask how many times I've accidentally spawned an alligator completely covered in adamantine with a battle axe strapped to its tail.