Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Summary is incomplete  (Read 780 times)

Name Lips

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Summary is incomplete
« on: July 17, 2007, 01:00:00 pm »

The summary page is such a tease... so much information, but so little of what I actually want. I want a complete readout of ALL the resources in my fortress. I don't understand why I have to go looking at each bin and barrel individually to see what I have and how much.

Also, the "Kitchen" screen should list ALL food in the fortress including all ingredients that can be turned into food AND all prepared foodstuffs. And each item should have four settings: EAT, COOK, BREW, and PROCESS. That way I can turn off EAT and the buggers won't go after my meat and plump helmets until after the cook makes a proper meal out of them.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Summary is incomplete
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 02:35:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Name Lips:
<STRONG>The summary page is such a tease... so much information, but so little of what I actually want. I want a complete readout of ALL the resources in my fortress. I don't understand why I have to go looking at each bin and barrel individually to see what I have and how much.</STRONG>

You can do this once you get the bookkeeper noble.

quote:
Originally posted by Name Lips:
<STRONG>Also, the "Kitchen" screen should list ALL food in the fortress including all ingredients that can be turned into food AND all prepared foodstuffs. And each item should have four settings: EAT, COOK, BREW, and PROCESS. That way I can turn off EAT and the buggers won't go after my meat and plump helmets until after the cook makes a proper meal out of them.</STRONG>

Good idea.