Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Healthcare anyone?  (Read 600 times)

Urist McDepravity

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Healthcare anyone?
« on: April 02, 2010, 10:09:55 am »

I made a room with beds, made it hospital zone. I have 3 doctors with all healthcare jobs enabled and have talented diagnostic appointed as chief medic.
Got some buckets, crutches and splints around too, altho these are not listed in 'H' for some reason. Should i make stockpile in the hospital zone for that?

Now the problem. After giant toad ran across my farm, i got some cripples, one runs around w/out arm, and another lies in barracks instead of hospital w/out foot.
Both of these have neither any appointments listed in health report, nor any treatment history in their personal health history.
Foot-less guy has 'lost ability to stand' mark tho.
So how do i make them get some treatment and protheses? Axedwarf w/out arm still usable, but the other one is just asking to be dropped in magma sea.

Oh, and, why the hell dorfs sleep on hospital beds instead of barracks? Shouldn't be hospital limited to wounded only?

ISGC

• Bay Watcher
  • Hatters Gonna Hat
    • View Profile
Re: Healthcare anyone?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 10:21:50 am »

have you placed any cabinets/chests in your hospital; these will automatically be filled with hospital related items (thread, splints, powders for casts, ect.)
the only other thing I can think of is it's a faulty system and still very buggy
Fifteen men on a dead man's chest, Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

TarrVetus

• Bay Watcher
  • It's... decaff!
    • View Profile
Re: Healthcare anyone?
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 10:23:39 am »

Oh, and, why the hell dorfs sleep on hospital beds instead of barracks? Shouldn't be hospital limited to wounded only?

Looks like there is a problem with beds and assignments.

http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=52130.0