Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: To kill a -redacted- (spoilers)  (Read 554 times)

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
To kill a -redacted- (spoilers)
« on: April 02, 2010, 11:18:14 pm »

So! Has anyone managed to wipe out the new HFS yet? I imagine a horde of 20-60-howevermany demons and devils are a bit rough; I attempted to have a go at this myself using raw cheatery just to see what happens but found the military screens too impenetrable and gave up. Toady's mentioned a few times that HFS is apparently always going to provide you trouble unless you seal it up, but thus far I've yet to see anything but the initial demonswarm. Anyone up to the challenge of killing off the denizens of hell itself just to see what will happen? :D

shadowclasper

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McSpacemarine, AxeDwarf
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
Re: To kill a -redacted- (spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 11:19:25 pm »

So! Has anyone managed to wipe out the new HFS yet? I imagine a horde of 20-60-howevermany demons and devils are a bit rough; I attempted to have a go at this myself using raw cheatery just to see what happens but found the military screens too impenetrable and gave up. Toady's mentioned a few times that HFS is apparently always going to provide you trouble unless you seal it up, but thus far I've yet to see anything but the initial demonswarm. Anyone up to the challenge of killing off the denizens of hell itself just to see what will happen? :D

>_> there actually IS a demon swarm? I've been unable to find the rwars.
Project Manager for Towergirls: Subtitle Pending

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: To kill a -redacted- (spoilers)
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 11:23:58 pm »

>_> there actually IS a demon swarm? I've been unable to find the rwars.

Yup. You have to get through the magma lakes and their semi-molten rock walls first, though. I suspect Toady's hidden the raws for these by hardcoding them in to make them more mysterious.