Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Concerning DF2010 Spoilers  (Read 2308 times)

Slayer

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:magma]
    • View Profile
Re: Concerning DF2010 Spoilers
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2010, 08:36:19 pm »

Wait.
Repeat the first 4 words in your post.
Again.

I think that most people will be playing it nonstop for a while before returning to the forums to talk about it. That's what I'm planning on at least. Most of the community are decent people and I'm sure would put up plenty of warnings and spoiler tags anyway. The wiki even has the warnings and gigantic page pauses to keep away those who want a surprise.

Heck, I remember it took me a few months on the forums to discover current HFS (and I had to click a tag).

I know I'll be playing it rather than hanging out on the forums.
Derp.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2010, 08:58:19 pm »

Wait.
Again.

I think that most people will be playing it nonstop for a while before returning to the forums to talk about it. That's what I'm planning on at least. Most of the community are decent people and I'm sure would put up plenty of warnings and spoiler tags anyway. The wiki even has the warnings and gigantic page pauses to keep away those who want a surprise.

Heck, I remember it took me a few months on the forums to discover current HFS (and I had to click a tag).

Everyone with a Window's PC will be playing it, everyone with a MAC or LINUX will be on the fourms complaining.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Urist McCyrilin

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh, the dwarfity!
    • View Profile
    • CyCom! Writing&PnP!
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2010, 03:33:41 am »

Wait.
Again.

Everyone with a Window's PC will be playing it, everyone with a MAC or LINUX will be on the fourms complaining.

Just like God intended.

immibis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2010, 03:44:22 am »

Wait.
Again.

Just like God intended.
Um, doesn't DF work perfectly in Wine?
If I wanted ramps I would've designated ramps, dammit!
Pages: 1 [2]