Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Anyone have all the DF versions in a .zip file?  (Read 695 times)

gamegreen33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Anyone have all the DF versions in a .zip file?
« on: March 30, 2010, 01:35:31 am »

Or .rar, or .7z...basically does anyone have all of the DF versions together? I'd like to keep them on a USB drive in case I hooked up the levers wrong something happens to Toady/the site.
Quote from: dogstile
We all know what those elfs are like. they're a couple of guys who are up to no good, making trouble in our neighbourhood. Now you guys got my mum all scared and now i'm moving with my auntie and uncle in bel air!
imagine fighting someone on the street. You guys are going at it...all of the sudden, he hits you in the face with the tips of 5 fingers. What the fuck is he doing? You're confused, he school boys you, you're going to be lost. Match won.

Hellfish

• Bay Watcher
  • Just struck earth
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone have all the DF versions in a .zip file?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 06:00:49 am »

You could always download them all from the site while it's still up? Not sure if all the 40d# releases are available though.

Besides, Toady probably has enough foresight to keep backups.
Up a floor? Why do I have to go up a floor, I'm just trying to empty my bucket on the floor here!

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 10:54:10 am »

Besides DF will be stored in the great apocalyiptic bunker that holds all the plant species known to man, just in case :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 10:58:59 am »

Besides DF will be stored in the great apocalyiptic bunker that holds all the plant species known to man, just in case :D

Its suppoused to hold all crop seeds of every variety in the world, not every plant species on Earth.

gamegreen33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 12:24:26 pm »

You could always download them all from the site while it's still up? Not sure if all the 40d# releases are available though.

Besides, Toady probably has enough foresight to keep backups.

That was the original plan, I just wanted to see if anyone had already done it before I spent an hour + downloading them.
Quote from: dogstile
We all know what those elfs are like. they're a couple of guys who are up to no good, making trouble in our neighbourhood. Now you guys got my mum all scared and now i'm moving with my auntie and uncle in bel air!
imagine fighting someone on the street. You guys are going at it...all of the sudden, he hits you in the face with the tips of 5 fingers. What the fuck is he doing? You're confused, he school boys you, you're going to be lost. Match won.