Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: no creatures  (Read 570 times)

Asewl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
no creatures
« on: March 19, 2010, 08:53:44 pm »

Me and my friend our working on a fortress together.  We map a super evil world to test our abilitys (that took for ever to find one playable.).  The first world we made we died thanks to skeletal two humped camels (run if you see any).  So we made another Evil world using same perametures and got the same exact world.  (I belive that is a bug in and of itself but I don't care)  So we started in the skelton camel spot but better prepared and no creatures came whatsoever for a year and a half at this point goblins ambushed us and several of them were indivisable.  Help? Please? ???

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: no creatures
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 10:59:00 pm »

Its not unlikely that the RNG is currently playing with you, I've had times, in many games, that the games keep hitting a 10% chance or similar over and over again, are you an a desert biome? creatures rarely spawn there anyway.

I don't think I can help you other than saying be patient.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Salabasama

• Bay Watcher
  • Cyber-elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 07:19:42 am »

So, the goblins stay invisible even when you meet them in battle?
I keep thinking glacier fortress would be fun, but it always ends up as cave layer fortress.

Asewl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 10:25:45 am »

I know half the goblins did stay invisible and no we are by an ocean and the first time there were tons of creatures undead though because the place was evil