Poll

Null

Null
- 0 (0%)
Null
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]

Author Topic: CSS Roanoke - Round 1 - Play Begins  (Read 24325 times)

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CSS Roanoke - Round 1 - Play Begins
« Reply #405 on: April 03, 2010, 12:39:24 am »

Higan scans through all settings in his goggles, but still in the safety of the group.
While he's at it, higan quickly attempts to produce E.M.P bombs out of scrap metal, near by components, and a power core pack, randomly laying on the bench next to him, he would have taken the core out of the mech but felt it better as it may have been trapped...
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #406 on: April 03, 2010, 06:30:30 pm »

Higan, you are getting some very strange readings coming from the medical bay. Your goggles are showing high concentrations of heat and energy inside, as well as very small bursts of radiation which seem to be coming at random intervals. The radiation is not deadly in its current concentration.

Joe, you plug into a local relay and are able to access the security system as the forged credentials you used before are still active. You see that most of the smaller mechs you saw before have returned to their normal duties, as they were really modified maintenance robots. The computer shows the large security mech inside medbay, however it is displayed as powered down and 'undergoing repair/modification'. Why would they repair a mech in the maintenance bay? You don't know.

Just then the lights in the corridor dim again, and you all hear a piercing scream from the medbay followed by a crackling *ZZOT* sound of electricity, and the sizzling sound of cooking meat. This time the lights do not come back to their normal brightness, but begin to flicker rapidly as though something were drawing huge amounts of energy away from the power grid.

After this expect a delay in updates until monday. I have plans for easter sunday and will be back monday sometime in the afternoon. I apologize for leaving you with a cliffhanger, but it is what it is.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #407 on: April 07, 2010, 05:52:34 pm »

When I said I'd be away I didn't mean you guys had to stop posting...

Anyways I am back now, play continues. Sorry again for my absence, I had to get caught up on school work.

100killer9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: April 20, 2010, 08:48:23 pm »

I smell the air for any terrible smells. Also, bump.
Just out of curiosity, what DOES Dwarf Fortress smell like?
Death, Booze, and Insanity.
Ladders are absolutely essential for one reason and one reason only:

Welcome, friends to Slaves to Armok III: Snakes and Ladders.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #409 on: April 20, 2010, 08:54:58 pm »

Heh, I thought people had forgotten.

You smell a rancid odor coming from the cryogenics area, and a slight odor of ozone from the medical bay.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 20, 2010, 08:58:29 pm »

Alright, Marcus LETS THE DUDE HEAL HIM and does a sweep of the medbay, using his CQB training to minimize the chances of him turning into a pile of slag.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #411 on: April 20, 2010, 09:02:15 pm »

What dude? You're all standing in the hallway. Nobody has entered the medbay... and you just heard screaming from inside.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: April 20, 2010, 09:13:47 pm »

Someone said they'd heal me. :P
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #413 on: April 20, 2010, 09:21:02 pm »

And I said you needed the resources in the medbay to do so! :P

Now are you going in to get them?  ;D

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: April 20, 2010, 11:25:30 pm »

"..Guys, my goggles are showing high concentrations of heat and energy inside, as well as very small bursts of radiation which seem to be coming at random intervals. The radiation seems to be not deadly in its current concentration." Higan tells the group as he attempts to rigg up a few EMP bombs out of scrap metal and anything lying around in the area.
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

100killer9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: April 22, 2010, 03:11:51 pm »

Ozone? That's odd. I unsheath my ener-Tana and enter the medbay.
(How does ozone smell?)
Just out of curiosity, what DOES Dwarf Fortress smell like?
Death, Booze, and Insanity.
Ladders are absolutely essential for one reason and one reason only:

Welcome, friends to Slaves to Armok III: Snakes and Ladders.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]