Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Savagry: A Tale of Mass-Dying Proportions ; 1 Death  (Read 2985 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Savagry: A Tale of Mass-Dying Proportions ; 1 Death
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2010, 10:53:50 pm »

Ah, come on. Give us a little time over the weekend.

Fire at the approaching vampire-things while backing up. Preferably without running into any invisible humans that I might be able to see.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2010, 05:10:37 pm »

He hasn't posted. Shoot him.

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2010, 05:19:56 pm »

I'll post soon. He has two turns. Then, the spikes will kill him.
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2010, 12:35:49 pm »

öhm... Leave the room carefully. Look for traps and more people. If nobody is there search for first aid kit or a sewing kit and any weapons...

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2010, 06:30:55 pm »

Fine, I'll enter the door. I guess I can't avoid them forever  :-\

Congrats, you enter the door. Guess what? You're entirely safe. The room you enter seems to be a Sanctuary, but you have no clue how this could benefit you. It does have some food, running water, and a place to sleep, and you see various weapons on a wall. By the way, this is PERFECTLY SAFE, so don't you dare think otherwise. Do not invoke mods wrath.

Healthy

Inventory:
None

Run away from the mob hopefully towards some sort of choke point or hard to access area. Preferably around a corner hiding when I am safely out of their sight.

You get away from the mob and are now hiding in a dark alley. You see some mice eating a corpse of a human. You notice a gun in the hand of the corpse. You are not sure if you are safe.

Healthy

Inventory:
None

Fire at the approaching vampire-things while backing up. Preferably without running into any invisible humans that I might be able to see.

(4) You sucessfully kill one or two of the things, but there are just to much! Suddenly, you hear four of such weapons you have behind you, and the rest of the things fall down. You suddenly feel safe, but the rest of mob his slightly visible. /you see a flying vehicle flying in your direction. You are out of ammo.

Healthy
High Morale

Inventory:
Primative Plasma Rifle (No Ammo!) (Equipped)

öhm... Leave the room carefully. Look for traps and more people. If nobody is there search for first aid kit or a sewing kit and any weapons...

You go upstairs to reveal that you are still in the gun store. You see your left arm, but it seems to be partially devoured. You find an EMERGENCY First Aid Kit. You realise that you are surrounded in the most state-of-the-art weaponry avable. You relise because of your efforts, this place is now a SANCTUARY.

Healthy, Excepting for...
Left Arm Missing.

Inventory:
Emergency First Aid Kitx1
Torn-shirt bandage

Code: [Select]
Well, this is the first round where all subjects posted. The question I wonder is, why arn't they trying to find out rules? Remember, but them in a red bold, and if you keep up this for to long... I might need to make a slightly more hostile environment.
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2010, 07:19:42 pm »

Hey, I'm TRYING to find out the rules.

Hmm... Talk to the invisible humans behind me about the visible things. Then loot the visible things. Also check to see if I'm visible to myself.

ricemastah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2010, 08:48:10 pm »

Grab the gun and check to see if it is loaded. Also do this very quietly, hopefully the mob will pass. If not look for a ladder or something to scale the buildings with

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2010, 07:51:54 am »

Doubt the safety of the sanctuary

See what weapons there are in the room, drink from the water, check to see what other exits there are from the room, try to recall my past. I doubt I'll get interrupted here, so there's no point to waste turns for all these when I could be out there researching rules!

I think I'll try to lure one of those creatures near the sanctuary, and then into it. Then I might be able to add a rule to the list. And we should probably dissect one of the creatures as well, if we ever get a chance to.

And if there are primitive plasma rifles in the world, I wonder what the most state-of-the-art weaponry is like. You should be able to slaughter the creatures effortlessly  :o

There's probably one or two rules related to safety and safe feelings as well, but guessing at them seems kind of unfair.

EDIT: As I won't be here next week, I will post a move for the next turn as well.

Pick the weapon I think is most awesome and best to kill those...things...with, go out of the sanctuary ( but still stay close enough to escape in there ) and try to find some of the happy creatures. Lure them near, and then into, the sanctuary.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 05:36:08 pm by Flagrarus »
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!
Pages: 1 2 [3]