Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dont care about life  (Read 1893 times)

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
Re: Dont care about life
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2010, 03:36:29 am »

his wife died , she did not survive being in that miasma hell-hole

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2010, 08:26:06 am »

really? i locked up a random dwarf with the "doesn't care about anything anymore" trait and i keep throwing rotting corpses , shit that he hates , and give him low-quality eatables , and yet , even after 5 years , his happiness is still stuck at escastic , i also did throw down his wife and make her go insane , nah , no happiness change , still stuck at escastic
Rotten corpses dont amtter. All the dwarves are fine with those. Miasma they produce doesnt really matters
Shit  that dwarf do not like doesnt makes them unhappy. Im not sure if it matters outside of what he mandates when He's a noble. You gave him FOOD, which again, even if LQ, still gave him tons of happiness. Insane? So what she's insane, She's still alive.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Satarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2010, 09:02:01 am »

Try using dwarf companion.  See exactly how estatic he is and how much of an impact all those unhappy thoughts give.  He could just be so estatic that it takes forever for him to come down.
You need to make said elf leather into the most amazing work of art.  Embed it with every kind of gem you have, stud it with metals, and sew images into it.  Erect a shrine outside your fort with that in the center.  Let the elves know that you view their very skin as naught more but a medium for your dwarves to work on.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2010, 06:08:26 am »

Pages: 1 [2]