Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Multiple tile creatures  (Read 3097 times)

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple tile creatures
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2008, 11:37:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Draco18s:
<STRONG>

It's all the half-demon graveborn undead orc skeleton archer warrior dwarf celestials wandering around on the first dungeon level.</STRONG>

I always manage to get screwed by a vampiric mist on the first room I enter.

As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Draco18s

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple tile creatures
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2008, 04:13:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Torak:
<STRONG>

I always manage to get screwed by a vampiric mist on the first room I enter.</STRONG>

I love how when it envelops (eats) you, you get to see its insides. XD
But yeah, vampiric mists are kinda deadly.  At least you don't have to put up with polterguiets.  Invisible and Incorporeal, all they do is cast Fear at you.

That's it, and it was the most annoying encounter EVER as you can't move towards a creature that you're affraid of, you can't hit it even if you made the save (you can't see it, therefor you can't target it) and even by sure CHANCE you get a swing at it, it's immune to your weapon (lulz, incorporeal).

It got banished to DL 2 after several complaints.

I managed to deal with them once--ONCE--when I found a wand of polymorph.

Also, Vampires who cast Charm are ghey.  "Lolz, I've charmed you, your now my friend.  Let me beat the crap out of you" *beat beat beat.*  You: "Ha, you hit me, you're not my friend!" *targeting, attack, attack failed: can't hit allies* "Bwa?  I thought Charm was broken when the caster attacked the target..."  Vampire: "Nope!" *beat beat beat* You: *Death* x.x

Pages: 1 [2]