Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Continue Generating/Age the World  (Read 552 times)

powell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Continue Generating/Age the World
« on: January 21, 2010, 07:25:36 pm »

Sorry if something like this has already been posted, checked first few pages and searched.

Two suggestions basically; while first generating a new world, a new option should be added to continue generating.  Right now it stops at the % MB dead or when you tell it to in the params but it would be nice to have an option of letting it continue.

The next it to age the world already made.  For instance, I play adventure mode and with my allies we slaughter a town of elves and I meet my fate there.  Or I create a dwarf fortress which holds the king and several other leaders and I pull the leverthey meet their fate of old age.  There should be an option to continue to age the world, not only to see what resulted of my efforts, but to provide a different experience within the same world.

So basically; continue regenning after it has stopped while creating a new world, and age a world already created.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Continue Generating/Age the World
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 10:37:07 pm »

already like 2 that should be on the first few pages...

Its going to be continued.
If you look in the dev crap it says to have world gen continued.

# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!