Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Revenge Of The Horse!  (Read 2030 times)

Wirevix

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammered Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
Re: Revenge Of The Horse!
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2010, 05:24:32 pm »

I tried to go unicorn-hunting as my viperdragon (modded critter, same size as a crocodile) adventurer, but they just endlessly ran away from me.  I guess I'll make them next aggressive next time, since I have yet to see these hilarious exploits of random equine-shaped animals murdering innocent townsfolk in fits of bestial rage.
In other news, the trees in my game can have invisible sex.

Comrade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2010, 08:46:29 pm »

That is what exactly happens except i woke up to that.

tfaal

• Bay Watcher
  • 'Ello, 'ello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2010, 12:45:16 pm »

But yeah...I once had a unicorn get loose inside my fortress. It killed 7 people before meeting my legendary Ultramighty miner, who was tantruming because 3 of the people killed were his wife, his best friend and one of his children. He punched the unicorn so hard in the head that he broke it's neck and knocked it out in one blow. He then proceeded to break just about every bone in it's body before coming out of tantrum state and running away. I now have a unicorn with 4 mangled legs and a broken spine laying in a cage somewhere. I have no idea how it survived but it seems like poetic justice that it should have to lapse in and out of consciousness in permanent pain for the rest of it's life.
Why wasn't your miner carrying a pick?
I still think that the whole fortress should be flooded with magma the moment you try dividing by zero.
This could be a handy way of teaching preschool children mathematics.

Comrade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2010, 07:12:05 pm »

That has happens to me, sometimes my miners just drop their picks and in their labor menu, it shows that they arn't supposed to be mining.
Pages: 1 [2]