Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Anyone else feel a bit guilty when you kill humans?  (Read 1272 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone else feel a bit guilty when you kill humans?
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2009, 12:46:06 pm »

I don't give a damn when my dwarves die in horrible accidents, or immigrants get torn to shreds by wolves while on their way to my fortress. Why should I mind killing humans?
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2009, 01:32:48 pm »

Now wouldn't it just be awesome to wage war against other Dwarven civilizations?
Well my champion killed the goblins and somehow killed the Outpost Liaison. This caused him to be named an enemy of his own civ. The next year they sent a siege force.

Seriously? Thats awesome!

I think I'll celebrate the new version of DF by starting a civil war.

Chicken Launcher

• Bay Watcher
  • Poultry Technician
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2009, 06:43:45 pm »

Just today after a siege, as I had about 20 dwarves leading captured goblins to the death pit, the human merchants thought it would be a great idea to kill all of them. My entrance hall and trade depot were then covered in blood, goblin corpses, and narrow clothes. So since they gave me a gigantic mess to clean up, I locked the merchants in and waited for them to go insane. I did not feel guilty. In fact, I was sad that more of them didn't die. Now I have a "special" trade depot that, suffice to say, involves a caged untamed zombie dragon.

In short, no.
"Did you ever notice any time you see two groups of people who really hate each other, chances are good they’re wearing different kinds of hats? Keep an eye on that, it might be important." - George Carlin
Pages: 1 [2]