Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: World of evil  (Read 604 times)

Jordo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
World of evil
« on: December 29, 2009, 09:30:27 pm »

Imagine a world without dwarves...or humans...or elves. This describes the pocket world i recently generated. I set the parameters to have the maximum number of evil squares, and turned off the requirement for playable civs. I ended up with a world in which the only civ is goblins, led by the demon Uslot. Also populating the world are a significant number of giants and cyclopses, as well as a hydra. I can't play fortress mode (as there were never any dwarves to begin with!) on this world, but I can play adventure, as either a human play now or a goblin. I picked a goblin, Usbu Devildanced, and made him a knife user. The game didn't start me with a knife, so i was ripped apart by harpies. Now I'm playing as Strodno Sinprison, Axeman. I've been looking for Uslot in the goblin capital of Lullspider, i will post again if I ever do.

Igginator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: World of evil
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 10:01:49 pm »

I made a world similar by just changing the temperatures to something like -75 to -25 and all there was was goblins....and a lot of ice, as soon as you slept you either froze or died from hunger or dehydration :P