Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: equipping armor?  (Read 602 times)

moosejuice

• Bay Watcher
  • It ate Urist...WHOLE
    • View Profile
equipping armor?
« on: December 29, 2009, 01:09:45 am »

I started a fortress, built it up until I had a full set of adamantine armor then abandoned it. I found my abandoned site and the armor the only problem is i can't put the stuff on. I took off all my steel armor and it still says "you have nothing left to wear." even though it is in my hand. I can't even put my old steel armor back on. the only thing my character is willing to put on is his backpack.

if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.
Its very similar to Gravity.

The denser the dwarf, the more likely he'll survive his stupidity...

Doomshifter

• Bay Watcher
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: equipping armor?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 01:27:36 am »

I can't possibly imagine why this would be happening. Try removing your adventurer's clothes, see if that makes a difference? Perhaps need to drop some stuff? I'm honestly not seeing anything wrong with this picture.
Add me on PesterChum! My chumhandle is doomedHermit.
Right now Rampages seem to be Godzilla quietly walking into Tokyo, biting the leg off of one reporter... then creeping off again without a sound.

Hummingbird

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 03:21:39 am »

Yeah, not sure either. You started as a dwarf, right?  And even if you didn't, I still can't see why you wouldn't be able to put your old armor on. Are you using any mods?
But Elves aren't Vegetarians. They eat people.
So they are humanitarians.

moosejuice

• Bay Watcher
  • It ate Urist...WHOLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 12:15:00 pm »

I figured it out, my size tag for dwarfs was [size:] explains why my previous armor wouldn't go back on, and why in dwarf mode my military dwarfs were becoming seriously injured after a fight with a antman.
Its very similar to Gravity.

The denser the dwarf, the more likely he'll survive his stupidity...