Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: BiT3, a new Text Adventure.  (Read 8516 times)

BigFatDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The irony ... it doesn't burn?
    • View Profile
Re: BiT3, a new Text Adventure.
« Reply #135 on: December 30, 2009, 06:14:18 pm »

(image)

Lulz.

@ ExKirby - So, when's something gonna happen?
I think it's been a RL day already on this platform with these three cars. BTW, cool game bro.
I loaded up my save in the new version, spent a minute trying to find my archery range before figuring it was the room with Xs down both sides: bins of ammo and archery targets.
Urist McCrossbower cancells practice crossbowery: Unsure of which end of the room to shoot at.

dorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 31, 2009, 06:30:32 am »

Give him a break. Between RL and scumhunting in Mafia games, there is not much else a man can do!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #137 on: December 31, 2009, 06:33:17 am »

Drive away. Slowly.
You put your foot on the throttle, when a loud siren goes off. The woman on the radio says "You tried to drive, didn't you?"
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

BigFatDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The irony ... it doesn't burn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 31, 2009, 09:00:10 am »

Give him a break. Between RL and scumhunting in Mafia games, there is not much else a man can do!

Yeah yeah. I didn't mean to sound pushy or anything. I know it isn't really easy to play and/or run multiple games at once.
I loaded up my save in the new version, spent a minute trying to find my archery range before figuring it was the room with Xs down both sides: bins of ammo and archery targets.
Urist McCrossbower cancells practice crossbowery: Unsure of which end of the room to shoot at.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]