Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dragonrider Story  (Read 1694 times)

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
Re: Dragonrider Story
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2010, 10:44:34 am »

You see a Large Tomato Plant, one of many in the small field behind your house, and grab a Ripe Tomato. You split it in half with your bare hands and feed Cthulhu half a tomato. He sniffs the small red thing and after seeing you eating it chows down himself. Cthulhu looks rather disdainful after eating the Tomato, maybe its not the best thing to feed him.

After this, you wander over to the barn, none of the normal cats are about and there are some rats running about in the Sacks of Potatos and other Vegetables. Cthulhu hops up and quickly chases the rats about eating all that he finds. Maybe even cthulhu could put local cats and rat catchers out of business for a while.

It is Early Afternoon. Cthulhu is rather full.
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)
Pages: 1 [2]