Meh, just tell us what happened.
- 5 (62.5%)
Don't run it, but tell nothing, save it for later
- 1 (12.5%)
Just scrap the whole thing!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]

Author Topic: Kill Webadict Now - Dakarian Edition: End - A fond farewell  (Read 34059 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now - Dakarian Edition: End - A fond farewell
« Reply #345 on: December 02, 2009, 08:52:50 pm »

Yes, I'd definitely play a game with a heavy flavortext component.  There was so much screwing around with it I had planned that never ended up happening :I
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now - Dakarian Edition: End - A fond farewell
« Reply #346 on: December 02, 2009, 08:54:18 pm »

Pandarsenic did say that a Webadict that lives longer than 3 days is scum and should be lynched.

Thus, the fact that the webadict lasts only 3 days is fitting.

Note, though, that this game was designed with about 3-4 days in mind.  Honestly, if it weren't for the dirtybomb, Vector would've had it pretty easy: just redirect the kill to Redwarrior. 

As for the italics, if it shows up, it'll be the main feature of a game in itself.  It'll also be MUCH smaller in design (like it was meant to.  Remember the whole 'hotel' thing was Org's making).

Oh and yes, the host was a quasi-ally to Vector.  So was the maid if she had more playtime. 
Hotel?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]