Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dorfy Avatar Goodness  (Read 2837 times)

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
Re: Dorfy Avatar Goodness
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2009, 12:20:30 am »

BUMP.

How's it going, Itnetlolor?
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2009, 06:48:17 pm »

Going okay. I'm about to make another broadcast soon. Sorry about not getting around to working on yours yet.

Here's the link: http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=42117.msg769473#msg769473

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 12:15:51 am »

BUMP.

No problem...
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2009, 04:21:32 pm »

Two elite commandos engaged in a chainsaw duel on a sinking Higgans boat full of dead soldiers that is coasting on a tidal wave caused by a nuclear explosion in an ocean of blood.

That was very metal.

Anyways, I'd like a normal Dwarf with a nice beard, a somewhat closeup (You can see upper body, shoulder, and head) wearing a WW2 Style Nazi helmet. No nazi markings, I just like the helmet style.
If you want; considering my old avatar is modular, I can make one in my style as well.

Link: Dorfy Avatar Goodness
Refer to that for further details regarding my rendering (shirt color, what he's holding, etc.).

Its called a Stahlhelm.
And that helps narrow down my search.

That would be perfect! And if you could, could you make him look all dirty and stuff? Like he's been rolling around on the floor for 10 minutes?
So, would you want it to have the spike with it? Any other markings? Colors? How nice of a beard (style)? More details if you want.

UristMcGunsmith

• Bay Watcher
  • "Shhh! My common sense is tingling!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2009, 05:38:50 pm »

No spike please, I meant a WW2 style one. They got rid of the spike after WW1 because it was such a good target for snipers. But other than that just a generic bushy dwarven style bushy brown beard/mustache combo.
Pages: 1 [2]