Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hearts of Iron 3 and Some Questions about it  (Read 3076 times)

Uber dwarf2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • Please stop reading this, I will be banned if yo-
    • View Profile
Hearts of Iron 3 and Some Questions about it
« on: October 23, 2009, 07:29:06 pm »

Recently I picked up the Grand Stratagy Game HOI3 http://www.heartsofirongame.com/

Anyways,one problem I encountered was the Deployment of my troops,if any of you play, does anyone know why troops just appear some were after their built instead of letting me deploy them?\
Automatic Deployment is Off,Theaters are not AI controlled(they used to be , but turning them off didn't solve it)I did build some troops for theaters but I stopped,Define Theaters and The other option were pressed a few times,but that is a 1 time thing that affects built troops right?

Asehujiko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hearts of Iron 3 and Some Questions about it
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 06:46:11 am »

I may be wrong, but doesn't auto deploy immediately find a spot for everything in the queue? Try building something new with auto deploy turned off. Otherwise, go to a fan forum of the game and ask there. The official one is extremely hostile against anybody even thinking about saying something bad about the game.
Code: [Select]
Tremble, mortal, and despair! Doom has come to this world!
.....EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EE.EE.EEE.EE..EE.EE.E.EE.EE.E.EE.
......E..EE.EE.EE.EE..E...EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EEE...E.EEE.
.☺..EE.E...E.EE.EE...E.EE..E..EE.EE.EE.EE..E...EE.EE..E.E
.....E..E.E.E.E.E.EE.E.E.EE.E...E.EE.EE...E.EE.EE.EEE...E
....E.EE.EEE.EE..EE.EE.E..EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EEE..E.E..EE

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 08:13:53 am »

...or you could play HOI2. that game has been patched and moded to where it's actually enjoyable to play for a change. And the community is nice.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Uber dwarf2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • Please stop reading this, I will be banned if yo-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 03:04:07 pm »

I may be wrong, but doesn't auto deploy immediately find a spot for everything in the queue? Try building something new with auto deploy turned off. Otherwise, go to a fan forum of the game and ask there. The official one is extremely hostile against anybody even thinking about saying something bad about the game.

The Auto Deploy Is Check'd Off, I'm wondering if its because I'm pressing to 2 Buttions beside it, Define/Deploy? Theaters, I know that if you build a unit request it looks different from the unit builds that the player makes, I press'd the 2 buttons a few times during their contruction.

I tried to ask on their fourms but the "New Thread" Button isn't allowing me for lack of permission?I have a registered account.