Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32224 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #690 on: October 22, 2009, 01:00:49 pm »

I got... methods of my own.
(As does everybody goddam else.)
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: October 22, 2009, 01:40:58 pm »

(I would like to point out we are currently two drinks more than the bottle contained. Also, the bottle smashed onto WorkerDrone. I very much doubt there would be a gulp left. There was intentionally not enough drink for everybody for a reason. We can't always be a group. While I understand the misfortune of not being there when events like this happen know that you can't always get your way. Crap happens. Asspulls don't make the best of roleplays. Attempts at justifying Asspulls is not any more helpful.)
((Exept that my character were RIGHT THERE, abaut 40 centimeters from Sofia, and 100% concentrated on folowing her evrywhere unless told otherwise. If you had atleast aknowlaged me and said something abaut how there wasn't enoguht then I might have tolerated something like that, but you simply ignored my presence completly, and i'm alredy pissed from my previus billion atempts at joining being declared noncanon. Besides, she came abaut 10^60 lightyears, battling on the way there, so she obviusly know how to do travel magic.))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: October 22, 2009, 03:11:21 pm »

(I saw so many spelling errors in just that one post Armok I nearly had a rage relapse. I mean holy shit man.)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: October 22, 2009, 03:31:20 pm »

(I did mention three drinks. The action already happened. People posted, I responded. Drink was used up, I had it disposed. People still asspulled their way into it.
 I really don't want to be hostile about this, but you are still acting like a god.)
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: October 22, 2009, 03:40:31 pm »

(I did mention three drinks. The action already happened. People posted, I responded. Drink was used up, I had it disposed. People still asspulled their way into it.
 I really don't want to be hostile about this, but you are still acting like a god.)
(Technically, Armok IS a god. >_>

But in case you want me to pull out, i will do so.)
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: October 22, 2009, 03:47:29 pm »

(Do note Sofia didn't exactly like the idea of God, Jesus and Flying Spaghetti Monster coming to save the DAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!)

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: October 22, 2009, 03:49:40 pm »

(I apologize, I must of counted wrong, I thought there was still some left. Problem is that I can't really go back, since doing so would require some mass edits...)

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: October 22, 2009, 03:53:29 pm »

(Yeah, that is why my grumblings are so awkward. I suppose will have to wait for Sofia to come and see how she will fix this mess out. I do understand why Armok would be angry over me ignoring his[Admittedly ignorable] character, but understand why I would be a little ticked off by everybody in the city hopping along on this little adventure.)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: October 22, 2009, 04:15:21 pm »

((Yea, if you had given some reasonable excuse at the time I would have been fine with it, and flown to the VN and fought my way to the group or something. For now I think the best solution is that I didn't drink it, but grabbed Soifas arm or something and were dragged along.))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: October 22, 2009, 04:25:28 pm »

(Ill have to sort through this a bit and do some retconning, till then locky locky.)
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]