Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: i know what i'm gonna do tonight...  (Read 666 times)

illiterate

• Bay Watcher
  • [THRIVES_ON_OBSCURITY]
    • View Profile
i know what i'm gonna do tonight...
« on: October 09, 2009, 01:03:47 pm »

generated using the df extended mod and dwarf heaven

the site i picked is supposed to have hfs, underground river, magma pipe, a chasm and a bottomless pit.  no flux, sadly. 

« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 03:19:06 pm by illiterate »
"I accidentally dislodged a single tile at ground level while trimming the hill around the fortress entrance, and it punched through a lava moat, a gem stockpile and a bone stockpile before coming to a halt in someone's bedroom.  The bedroom's owner, a planter, was in bed at the time, and he got up and walked to the door just in time to get a coating of lava, gems, bones and scorched legendary miner chunks."  -NCarter

shadowclasper

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McSpacemarine, AxeDwarf
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
Re: i know what i'm gonna do tonight...
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 02:11:37 pm »

your links are broken >_>; So I have absolutely no idea what the heck you're talking about...
Project Manager for Towergirls: Subtitle Pending

illiterate

• Bay Watcher
  • [THRIVES_ON_OBSCURITY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 03:36:00 pm »

fixed --

i am curious why i couldn't seem to find the usual "dwarf heaven" layout on here. 
"I accidentally dislodged a single tile at ground level while trimming the hill around the fortress entrance, and it punched through a lava moat, a gem stockpile and a bone stockpile before coming to a halt in someone's bedroom.  The bedroom's owner, a planter, was in bed at the time, and he got up and walked to the door just in time to get a coating of lava, gems, bones and scorched legendary miner chunks."  -NCarter

Ziusudra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 11:27:36 pm »

The changes that DF Extended introduces causes world gen to go very differently.
Ironblood didn't use an axe because he needed it. He used it to be kind. And right now he wasn't being kind.