Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Umcos Lico (40d Zombie Mod)  (Read 1030 times)

Riloki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Umcos Lico (40d Zombie Mod)
« on: June 26, 2010, 08:30:56 pm »

Hey all! You might remember me from my last fortress entitled Noni (Lost), but I mispalced the region file >.> So Lost is, rather orinically, lost. So, after ages of procrastination, work, and unpleasantness, I present to you for yoru enjoyment a community fortress already in progress.

Also note: I tend to write "in character" with my chosen avatar. In this case, Annie, who is very organized ^-^

Here's the procedure. I'll list the survivors available and their profession. You pick one available, and I'll try to keep the list updated. Feel free to change the profession or request a change pertaining to your character.

I will be keeping the first post updated with entries in the journal, as well as adding them as I go along so the thread is bumped appropriately.

As an added bonus, when I'm utterly bored of this one, I'll give the fort over to someone else, and it'll become a succession game. (I'll announce when I'm ready to give it up ^^) but I'll try to keep the first post updated as best I can. If I DO vanish again for whatever reason, apologies in advance ^-^
----------------------
Umcos Lico
The Home of Wanderers

Current Available Survivors
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
-----------------

Entry 1

Entry 2

Entry 3