Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Can you make this utility?  (Read 415 times)

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
  • The mounted dwarf has gone bErZeRk
    • View Profile
Can you make this utility?
« on: June 27, 2007, 11:28:00 am »

Does anyone think they can make a utility that would hit space every time the game pauses?
I tend to set things up and let em run but the pauses suck.  Anyone thnk this would be possible i am no coder so i dont know.
quot;I got really stoned a couple days ago and ended up talking to THIS GUY. anyway... I''m really drunk now. The guy said: There is this application called "Mya" MI-AH that makes animations of people that he paid $2000 for. F- that Jazz ARMOK ROCKS. FIGHT THE MAN, GO TEAM!

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Can you make this utility?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 10:11:00 am »

This is probably the only thread with no reply hahahahahahaha too bad i guess.
quot;I got really stoned a couple days ago and ended up talking to THIS GUY. anyway... I''m really drunk now. The guy said: There is this application called "Mya" MI-AH that makes animations of people that he paid $2000 for. F- that Jazz ARMOK ROCKS. FIGHT THE MAN, GO TEAM!

Veroule

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 12:53:00 pm »

There is an existing utility to pause the game at a certain frequency.  It include source code, so you should be able to build one to unpause the game on your own.  The only problem with doing that is everything you do during play causes a pause and the utility likely would have a tough time telling the difference between wanted and unwanted pauses.
"Please, spare us additional torture; and just euthanise yourselves."
Delivered by Tim Curry of Clue as a parody of the lead ass from American Idol in the show Psych.

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 01:30:00 pm »

Im not a coder but maybe someone could nake it where you could "pause the app" and "play" it when you want too so you could set up play the app let it run how long you want then pause the app to make more changes.?

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 12:31:00 pm »

Bah no interest.....*huffs off angrily to stew....*