Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Luke's casual RP thread.  (Read 9934 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Luke's casual RP thread.
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2009, 10:08:22 pm »

[Lets just say I left it outside, but I left a soldier in there to keep watch]

"And sleeping. And killing. And some might say getting laid."

A sandwich hits Augustus in the head

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 02, 2009, 10:18:53 pm »

Hearing Augustus' plead for food, the bartender goes into one of the back room to check his stocks. "I have some Soylens Viridians here if you're really that hungry"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2009, 10:22:15 pm »

"....You have a massive army quartered here in what looks to be a permanent arrangement and you're telling me you're low on food stocks?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2009, 10:24:28 pm »

"No, I just really want to get rid of them."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 02, 2009, 10:33:22 pm »

Sofia eventually grows bored with the sights, standing up and leaving armok-kitty on her chair.

"I suppose I should go back to the bar..."

She then walks off back through the maze of hallways, trying to remember her way back...
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2009, 10:38:57 pm »

Shouldering through the entrance again, WorkerDrone glanced around the room. Approaching the bar, and sitting on a (hopefully) Plasteel reinforced barstool, his crushing weight in armour still made the chair creak. Setting his Chainsword leaning against the bar itself, he slammed a fist down on the counter, making a large indention. "Your best rum. And keep it coming in shots." Taking off his helmet, a gray eyed and black haired individual scrutinized the Bartender with a cold piercing glare, and around the room in general, as if daring anyone to say more than two words to him before he's had a drink.

"I'm sure Luke has my tab covered." He mentioned casually, dark voice kept in check as he absent mindedly looked at the selection of drinks superimposed over a bullet marked blackboard. "I like the feel of this place. Nice and gritty. To bad it'll burn like the other ones, eventually."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 02, 2009, 10:44:00 pm »

Sofia finally reaches the bar and plops down on a chair next to the power armored figure, smiling at him a little.

"Oh look... Someone else I remember..."

She quickly slams her fist into the table too.

"Hey! I need a damn drink too! Hurry up!"
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 02, 2009, 10:57:58 pm »

Showing fairly much the only good change in his demeanor when the much slighter figure of Sofia sat down next to him, he quickly interjected as was appropriate. "You heard the lady, get with the drinks, before I start to get angry."

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 02, 2009, 10:58:38 pm »

By the time WD put his heavily armed self on the bar seat, the bartender already has several shot glasses out several, and many bottles of the best brand drinks down. He swiftly poured run into each glass with the skill of a bomb defuser. Hearing Sofia's request, without missing a beat, he used his other arm to set a glass in front of Sofia, and poured vodka in the glass while pouring WD's drink at the same time. 

In the corner, Luke laughed. "Aren't you always angry?" He said, then took a drink from his own beer. 
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 11:00:44 pm by Luke_Prowler »

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 02, 2009, 11:05:12 pm »

"That's quite besides the point." But he had already turned over his first three shot glasses, downed empty, quite ready to get the room rowdy enough for a few tales of battle, and maybe a song or two.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 03, 2009, 03:22:10 am »

The Hellhound was lying on his back in an empty storage room. The sounds of battle had gone away meaning the monster had been destroyed or... he didnt want to think of the other alternative.
There's nothing we can do here. Better for us to go back to the bar.
He shrugged, getting up and heading for the door. It shouldn't be too hard to find the bar again.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 03, 2009, 05:05:12 am »

Augustus had fallen asleep. Waking up, he realized that not only was he very, very hungry; he also needed to take care of that god. Now, he got up and walked away from the bar, to map all possible escape routes. He really hoped that this would be superfluous.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 03, 2009, 08:06:13 am »

Armok notices Sofia is gone, and with a popping sound teleports to the bar. He falls right into her lap with a thud, curls up there, and goes to sleep again.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 03, 2009, 08:54:24 am »

Augustus was now moving throughout the fortress, and doing things that any onlooker would think quite strange: measuring holes, picking up and putting down random objects, checking the locks on doors and trying to find the control computer. In reality he was seeing if he and.or the avatar could fit through the holes, seeing if this was the kind of place where random objects caused bookcases to turn around and seeing if there was a map on file.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]