Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Kristlaylmin - A Kobold Story / Community Game  (Read 1335 times)

Pathos

Kristlaylmin - A Kobold Story / Community Game
« on: February 21, 2010, 08:47:37 am »

I was cast out. Them said I was unfit, not right in the head. them said dat kobolds shouldn't worship the great warmth. Them said this, and more, and my blood boiled like the blood of the earth itself.

The blood of dragons flows in our veins, our heritage from ancient times when the world was new, and yet we skulk in the shadows like vermin! The sun smiles on us as the rightful rulers of the world, and yet we are cast aside by all other races as petty annoyances! The ground itself shakes as we walk, and yet we are still the lowest of the low - reviled and hated!

I say no more to this, no more degradation, no more hiding. I am a TRUE kobold and I will walk tall and proud in the sun's rays. Join me in Kristlaylmin, my brothers, and we shall rule the world once more!

- Sorin, Chieftain of the Sunwalker Clan

-----

Map of Area

Short Term Goals:
- Accomodation
- Begin Chieftain's Hall
- Don't starve
- Don't allow kobolds to die ( which is very easy )
- Begin moat

Long Term Goals:
- Finish Chieftain's Hall
- Construct Obsidian Farm
- Construct Temple to Sun
- Break into Clown Car
- Get moat fully set up

Now, who would like to give me orders on what I should do? Those are some basic goals of my own, but I definitely need you guys to boss me about a bit. ;D

Pathos

Re: Kristlaylmin - A Kobold Story / Community Game
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 11:03:17 am »

It can't be true! It can't be! Gleelis was conquered by elves. We are now ruled by elves. They sent an elf to trade with us, and I was too shocked to order his death. This is disgusting. I can only hope that the other kobolds will have heard me before we left and will come here. I'd give anything for that.

My hut is in it's beginning stages. It shall be the greatest one ever seen by kobold eyes. For now, we live in a masterfully built building, a true feat of kobold engineering.

- Chieftain Sorin

-----

I was shocked by this, and assumed it was a bug, but then I went and checked the civ figs and sure enough:

Looks like we're going to have a fight on our hands if they turn up.

Short Term Goals:
- Don't starve
- Don't allow kobolds to die ( which is very easy )
- Begin moat

Long Term Goals:
- Finish Chieftain's Hall
- Construct Obsidian Farm
- Construct Temple to Sun
- Break into Clown Car
- Get moat fully set up