Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Uker'Rakust: A Tale of Condemnation and Repentance  (Read 849 times)

HastyLumbago

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Uker'Rakust: A Tale of Condemnation and Repentance
« on: September 26, 2009, 06:43:06 am »

Call me Urist.

The tale I'm about to tell you, you may not believe. I know, you hear tell of the beautiful spires and mechanical genius of Uker'Rakust. And it is true that her adamantine aquaducts, vast open-air zoos, and ponderous mechanical calandar are a sight to behold, but you mustn't immigrate! You mustn't leave the Mountainhomes! Or if you must, leave for Kobemzazit, or even remote Izegagak! For Uker'Rakust? Only I escaped the last mad ritual to Armok.

Hear my tale, and know that I am a condemned dwarf, and rightly so. I am responsible for the deaths of nearly a quarter of a thousand souls. And just as sure as I stand before you today, chained and awaiting the swift justice of the Hammer, Know that I was once just like you. An immigrant. Bound for the glory and honor of improving upon a fortress seemingly destined for greatness...

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! And Join Nist Akath Village! We Need Dorfs!