Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Good Totally Free MMOs?  (Read 5211 times)

yamo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 12:45:30 am by yamo »
Then again, I consider Infinity to be overly ambitious, something that might easily spell it's downfall.

-Blackthorne

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
Re: Good Totally Free MMOs?
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2009, 09:07:47 pm »

A good, free MMORPG would be Dungeons and Dragons Online Unlimited, which was originally the premium Dungeons and DragonsOnline, but it was made free with the option of either a cash shop or VIP subscription on 9/9/09. It's grind-free, oriented solely on quests and partying. What's even better is that you can earn premium content by doing enough quests ingame to earn favor from various factions. In fact, for completing the first half of the beginner's quests, you get ~50 Turbine Points, used to buy premium items, and you can repeat this an unlimited amount of times and get ~50 more each time.

The link is here. Enjoy the only good and free MMO out there.

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2009, 09:53:04 pm »

Its true, I used to pay full price to play DDO and it is a damn good game. I wouldnt say its grind free, but close depending on how you play. You will find yourself repeating quests, but the game is completely party based and the dungeons are actually interactive and not just scenery. Thins like levers, traps, puzzles, etc are all to be found there. Good times for all for free.
I got nothing

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2009, 11:55:46 pm »

Yep I've been enjoying DDO for about a week now. Was disapointed that warforge are buys only but at least you can earn points in game.

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2009, 12:42:25 am »

I have played warforged since i have played since the games release (off and on). Its not a big deal really, but it is kinda cool to play a warforged sorcerer
I got nothing
Pages: 1 2 [3]