Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Suicidal Attack Gone Right.  (Read 1706 times)

Qloos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Suicidal Attack Gone Right.
« on: September 11, 2009, 08:16:31 pm »

I had one of those starts in which my founder was imprisoned for 4 years and everyone abandons the LCS.  Deciding to start over I send my Founder on a suicide rush into the police station.

First off he breaks down the door, enters the restricted zone unarmed and beats an armed conservative officer to death with his fists.  Taking the officers body armor, he then frees the prisoners, retrieves the police records, steals large amounts of office supplies and heads back to the front door.

The Swat Team is waiting, so my founder makes a mad dash down an alley and loses 5 of them.  The remaining Swat member shoots my founder in the head with his shotgun.

My founder, undaunted by this minor flesh wound keeps on running to freedom.  His Juice is now 204 instead of 32 and the Police Station is Closed Down.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 08:19:30 pm by Qloos »

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Suicidal Attack Gone Right.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 09:04:05 pm »

Dwarven.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 09:05:58 pm »

Liberal McBadass
Coming to beat up conservatives near you!
Liberal McBadass can not be sued if you are conservative, or a victim

Zombie0hour

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 09:32:04 pm »

Wow your leader is a beast  :D
"I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." Albert Einstein

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 01:02:23 am »

Wow! I usually get horribly shot and killed when I play punch the police officer... and of course, taking the shotgun blast to the head and getting away with 200 juice and police records from an unarmed solo raid is insanely epic.

Aldaris

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIBERAL] [WANNABE_DORF] [CAVE_ADAPTED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2009, 01:44:22 am »

Wow.
/Instantfounderworship
but Baron Aqizzar had the firm advantage, battering Cthulhu with his Mighty Chin.
^Totally not out of context, promise.
The Liberal Crime Squad Community game, now with a Liberal Overdose of Liberally aplied Liberalism. -Liberally. (UBER-Hiatus, next update somewhere between now and 2012.)

Kay12

• Bay Watcher
  • Fighting for Elite Liberal values since 2009!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2009, 02:52:01 am »

I think a suicide option should be included, something like protest self-immolation to gain political advantage by sacrificing members. Of course, higher juice means more effective martyrdom, while just mass sacrificing hippies won't do much apart from adding criminal charges to the leader of the sacrificed (convincing people to commit suicide isn't legal), and decent heart is required to even have the commitment to sacrifice oneself. This way we wouldn't have to use the police station, which is, as proven here, prone to failure :).
Try Liberal Crime Squad, an excellent Liberal Crime adventure game by Toady One and the open source community!
LCS in SourceForge - LCS Wiki - Forum thread for 4.04

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2009, 07:05:07 am »

If this were added, I'd think a check against a combination of Juice, Heart, and Wisdom to follow through with the order would be good; failure could result in Juice loss, Wisdom gain, losing touch with the squad, or ratting out. There should also be a chance that the would-be martyr's outer fire is successfully doused, and they just end up in the hospital, mangled and demoralized.

Successful martyrdom would be inspirational to the cause, though - perhaps a blanket Juice boost of 0.5-1% of the martyr's Juice (or Juice - 200, or - 500) to all squad members - possibly also to sleepers?

Kay12

• Bay Watcher
  • Fighting for Elite Liberal values since 2009!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2009, 08:30:08 am »

Good ideas good ideas. What about targeting this to be performed in front of a specific building to draw public's attention to some specific issue?
Try Liberal Crime Squad, an excellent Liberal Crime adventure game by Toady One and the open source community!
LCS in SourceForge - LCS Wiki - Forum thread for 4.04

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2009, 11:40:34 am »

Seriously, that is awesome. Lucky guy indeed. My founders are better as bullet catchers than dodgers to be honest.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2009, 11:54:25 am »

You sir, are the lukiest man ALIVE.
Hello Hunam

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2009, 10:42:15 pm »

Now, rebuild the liberal crime squad and send in hordes of prisoners to shut down the AM radio station! And the Courthouse!

SHUT DOWN THE WOOOOORLD!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2009, 10:20:20 am »

Not to worry... that founder is gonna wander in the park with 5 agents (All with armor and machine guns) and will have his head smashed by a retiree or something...

Eventually, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero... :P
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.