Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: I am some what afraid of plants  (Read 6192 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: I am some what afraid of plants
« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2009, 02:31:22 pm »

I used to get annoyed at seeing books that weren't pushed all the way back to the wall on the shelf.  I have no idea why, but it seemed neater to have them all pushed back so that the other end was against the wall.  This must've worn off, as I now basically don't care how my books are arranged in the slightest.

In terms of gore, as far as I can tell, I don't have a phobia.  However, as I found in biology class, I become physically sick if I'm exposed to it first hand.  Weird - not at all scared, but I began to feel sick to my stomach.

Something I do have a fear of is falling.  Not of heights, falling.  I'm fine on a plane, or up a tall tower, but I can get worried when there's a low safety rail (lower than my waist seems to be when I start worrying) or if I think there's a good chance I could slip.  It also means I take slightly more care on stairs than most people, but that barely matters.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2009, 02:57:47 pm »

Yeah, when I'm at the mall in my district it has two floors like most malls, anyway, I am terribly afraid of going near the railings.  The railings that surround the hole that shows off the first floor because we all know we want to throw food on people below.  Even though the only way you could fall over is if you tried to....

Then there is the kids, agh.  You have those six year olds who almost hang off the cliff.  The blockade is just three rails going horizontal.  There is huge gaps they can easily fall through, plus the little things have the habit of being clumsy.  No one has died yet, heh.  YET.

I hate Internet Explorer, why does my NEIGHbor have IE?  WHHYYYYYYYYY.

kholhaus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pissed and Inspired
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2009, 03:03:17 pm »

Yeah, when I'm at the mall in my district it has two floors like most malls, anyway, I am terribly afraid of going near the railings.  The railings that surround the hole that shows off the first floor because we all know we want to throw food on people below.  Even though the only way you could fall over is if you tried to....

Then there is the kids, agh.  You have those six year olds who almost hang off the cliff.  The blockade is just three rails going horizontal.  There is huge gaps they can easily fall through, plus the little things have the habit of being clumsy.  No one has died yet, heh.  YET.

I hate Internet Explorer, why does my NEIGHbor have IE?  WHHYYYYYYYYY.

I see what you did there.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 03:32:04 pm by kholhaus »
Kholhaus has been inspired recently.
Kholhaus has lost a favorite to tragedy recently.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2009, 03:04:43 pm »

I have two in that sentence.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]