Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A family of two...  (Read 1658 times)

Manchild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A family of two...
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2009, 12:10:17 am »

no they wouldnt, because as stated in other threads, dwarves reproduce by spores... much like mushrooms......

it is also discussed in another thread that is currently facinated with godwins law, that dwarves may just be another type of mushroom.....

but who knows exactly? i dont.

and i seem to have random children spawning in my fort.... the dwarves are locked away from one another, and i forbid the doors. then i unlock them when their personal stockpiles run empty. no dwarf ever comes into contact with another dwarf... not counting the children. but none of them have matured yet, so where the fuck are the children coming from? seven adults locked away, and children are running amok..... child run adult prison?

so i assume that it is spores since the dwarves only come into contact with the children.
There are two types of Christians:
Those that believe in God,

And those that suffer from retardation.

Nilik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2009, 03:45:09 am »

no they wouldnt, because as stated in other threads, dwarves reproduce by spores... much like mushrooms......

it is also discussed in another thread that is currently facinated with godwins law, that dwarves may just be another type of mushroom.....

but who knows exactly? i dont.

and i seem to have random children spawning in my fort.... the dwarves are locked away from one another, and i forbid the doors. then i unlock them when their personal stockpiles run empty. no dwarf ever comes into contact with another dwarf... not counting the children. but none of them have matured yet, so where the fuck are the children coming from? seven adults locked away, and children are running amok..... child run adult prison?

The answer involves a small hole in the wall, a long length of hose, and a lot of grossness.

Manchild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2009, 11:29:38 pm »

ew..... dwarven glory holes........

ew.

Servu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2009, 01:23:52 pm »

so i assume that it is spores since the dwarves only come into contact with the children.

Nope, I believe thats your culprit right there.

Akett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2009, 01:35:05 am »

I remember that in adventurer mode this one kid I was talking to told me that his dad was his cousin, and his paternal grandma was his aunt.  I think incest occurs.

Manchild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2009, 05:45:27 am »

heck, a friend of mine has sister who is his mother and his grandparents are his parents. his mom gave him up for adoption and his grandparents adopted him. thus making aunts and uncles his bros and sis's and his GPs his parental units.

his real dad aint related to any of them, but his is what most people would term a Hardcore otaku.....

it was a little offtopic, but i was reminded of that and felt the need to share....

im still trying to get over my dwarven glory holes....

Pages: 1 [2]