Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: The Running Man RTD (Turn 1 up! LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT RUNNER! FLOIRT, POST!)  (Read 23151 times)

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd be willing to replace Floirt if he doesn't show up, if that's okay with everyone.

James.Denholm

• Bay Watcher
  • [HAS_NO_HUMOURS]
    • View Profile

If Little says yes, and if it fits into your general game plan, feel free to tag along for the shoppery. And feel free to read every spoiler I've posted so far. Though you've probably already done so. :P
Imagine a combination of power goals 44 and 45: The ruler convenes a council of the nobles to appoint you the high priest of the nearby towns. Instead of waiting for them to finish their drinking session, you walk in and crush a goblet while berating their disgusting behaviour and general incompetence.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile

Feel free. Remember, all dialogue is in-character, and you should read Floirt's application and all spoilers addressed to him so you can get the feel of it right.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

James.Denholm

• Bay Watcher
  • [HAS_NO_HUMOURS]
    • View Profile

((I'll go back and edit the spoilers that I didn't address to Florit's character so they are now. Unless people have a problem with that.))
Imagine a combination of power goals 44 and 45: The ruler convenes a council of the nobles to appoint you the high priest of the nearby towns. Instead of waiting for them to finish their drinking session, you walk in and crush a goblet while berating their disgusting behaviour and general incompetence.

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: "Actions (Mod)" (click to show/hide)

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm afraid this is on hold for now. I'm going on vacation soon. I'll update when I get back.  :)
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

James.Denholm

• Bay Watcher
  • [HAS_NO_HUMOURS]
    • View Profile

That's ok, Little. Good things come to those who wait.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Ghost bump!

In my past life I was an homicidal ex-marine!
They had to nuke me since I was too cool to die from bullets.

Now I haunt the set of the running man, my evil spirit infusing new hunters and inspiring them to greater acts of depravity!

WhoooHoooH!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Running Man RTD (Turn 1 up! LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT RUNNER! FLOIRT, PO
« Reply #248 on: September 07, 2009, 07:46:26 pm »

Update by Friday, sorry. I meant to be on it sooner, but I'm having a bitch of a time trying to do my schedule.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]