Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Survival of the Fittest. (Lights on, or lights out?)  (Read 13946 times)

Luckk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Survival of the Fittest. (Fight in progress, First Blood, and snow.)
« Reply #120 on: August 04, 2009, 03:01:52 pm »

I go upstairs but avoid the flying knife and other floating weapons while inspecting the stairs for any traps.  Also check the ceiling for anything that could jump down and kill me.  The last thing before going up stairs is checking to make sure the stairs are able to hold me without breaking.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 07, 2009, 05:54:31 am »

I'll pull the knife out and head carefully towards the t.v.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 07, 2009, 06:24:19 am »

I try to slice and destroy the TV with my hatchet's blade, starting with the TV screen.
You heave the hatchet and ram it down onto the TV! The TV, being an old vacuum CRT, implodes! Shards fly around and hit you! Your face is cut in several places, but luckily your eyes weren't hit. Static electricity discharges in several directions, and hit the hatchet. Lucky for you the pole of the hatchet is made of wood. Somehow your hatchet keeps the electricity in it's head, sparkling and crackling. You now have an electrified hatchet!

I go upstairs but avoid the flying knife and other floating weapons while inspecting the stairs for any traps.  Also check the ceiling for anything that could jump down and kill me.  The last thing before going up stairs is checking to make sure the stairs are able to hold me without breaking.
The knife and chainsaw are busy fighting in the next room. The stairs creak a bit, but seem to be able to hold you. You slowly and carefully walk upstairs. There is a hallway upstairs, with another stair going up, and several doors. One of the doors is open, and light is coming in from that room. It appears to be an empty room, but the source of light is just out of sight.
You hear noises from downstairs, and a loud crash of breaking glass.

I'll pull the knife out and head carefully towards the t.v.
You try to pull the knife out of your arm, but instead your hand closes on an invisible arm that is holding the knife!
You struggle with the arm that is trying to stab you again. You're punched in the face by an invisible fist, and you're sent flying backwards. You fall on the ground, and drop the chainsaw, but you manage to hold on to the arm and the knife. You're lying on your back, and an invisible person has fallen on top of you. The knife is pointed at your eye, and the arm is pushing it downwards, slowly, while you try to hold it off. You can now clearly hear the invisible person say "Die, just die! Get me out of here!".

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Survival of the Fittest. (Lights on, or lights out?)
« Reply #123 on: August 07, 2009, 07:23:26 am »

Head back inside. I should find the knife that tried to kill me slowly forcing it's way downwards against something I can't see. I will try to grab said knife then, assuming I succeed, try to turn & force it upwards.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 07, 2009, 08:15:54 am »

Head back inside. I should find the knife that tried to kill me slowly forcing it's way downwards against something I can't see. I will try to grab said knife then, assuming I succeed, try to turn & force it upwards.

This is starting to get messy :)

You head back inside and indeed see a knife hovering above the floor. As you try to grab it, you feel an arm holding it. You manage to turn the arm, and the knife upwards, and move yourself out of the way so it won't suddenly fly into you. You hear a scream: "NOOOO!!!" Still you continue. The knife slowly comes up, is resisted for a bit, and then you feel a warm liquid pouring over your hands.

You're startled and release the arm. A young man, about 17 years old, lying on the floor, with a knife in his throat, slowly appears. He gargles and dies. You feel a rush of power come over you, and the light in the hallway, coming from upstairs, suddenly got a bit brighter.

Flintus
Suddenly the knife stops, turns, and heads upwards! You push with all your might, and finally the invisible guy on top of you rolls off. He slowly appears, with a knife in his throat, out of thin air. The light from the hallway just got a bit brighter. You feel a rush of power come over you. Your deafness has suddenly healed, although sounds are still muffled and it isn't what it used to be, you can hear again!

Luckk
The light from the room just got brighter!

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 

Luckk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 07, 2009, 04:22:12 pm »

Slowly check my surroundings before heading next to the door where the light is coming from.  Check if there is sound coming from within and look inside very cautiously when trying to see where the source of light is coming from.  If the light seems to become to bright, cover my eyes lightly and back away so as not to get blind.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 07, 2009, 05:11:53 pm »

Slowly check my surroundings before heading next to the door where the light is coming from.  Check if there is sound coming from within and look inside very cautiously when trying to see where the source of light is coming from.  If the light seems to become to bright, cover my eyes lightly and back away so as not to get blind.

You carefully walk up to the door. The room is bare and empty, but for a flying... portal. It's a circular hole in the fabric of reality, and beyond it you can see... your own computer! The very place you were sitting when you suddenly woke up here! The hole is about 15cm in diameter, you won't fit through. The edges of the hole are a swirling white/yellow light.

Luckk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 07, 2009, 05:26:43 pm »

Well, I see what needs to be done.  I go back carefully for that spray I put under the pot so as not to be noticed by any of the floating weapons and avoid any other dangers on the way.  If something trys to attack me, back away so as not to trip but to also avoid getting killed.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 07, 2009, 07:06:12 pm »

Take the knife from the body then go back outside, taking care not to touch anything but the knife and the floor and try not to trip over anything.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 07, 2009, 07:20:32 pm »

I'll inspect the body and then pick up my chainsaw and head upstairs.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 08, 2009, 03:46:17 pm »

Well, I see what needs to be done.  I go back carefully for that spray I put under the pot so as not to be noticed by any of the floating weapons and avoid any other dangers on the way.  If something trys to attack me, back away so as not to trip but to also avoid getting killed.

You head back downstairs. You see a flying chainsaw coming towards you, up the stairs! You decide to dump the stick you were carrying to remain invisible, and back up.

Take the knife from the body then go back outside, taking care not to touch anything but the knife and the floor and try not to trip over anything.

You take the knife, and head back outside.

I'll inspect the body and then pick up my chainsaw and head upstairs.

It's a boy, about 17 years old. He is wearing jeans, and a t-shirt that promotes a band called Mindless Self Indulgence. He is barefoot. In his pockets he has some change ($0.70), and a cellphone. The phone is turned off. He died through bloodloss, probably because of the giant gash in the artery in his throat. The knife wedged in there suddenly flies up, and outside.

You pick up your chainsaw and head upstairs. At the top of the stairs, a small bamboo stick drops to the floor.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]