Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Rapture?  (Read 13656 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: Rapture?
« Reply #180 on: July 27, 2009, 10:03:58 pm »

Touché friend.  If my highschool was any indication, your opinion is not wrong.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 27, 2009, 11:41:12 pm »

Archangel was happily married a year and a half after the event. He resisted several attempts to ‘cure’ him of his vegetarianism.
This isn't what would happen. In my opinion it would be something like
Archangel stayed with everyone else only long enough to be sure that they had a chance, then gathered a small team and attempted to return to Australia. He was never heard from again, but everyone hoped for the best.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 28, 2009, 07:08:01 am »

I went out (well actually I lived. Which is also cool) doin' what I did best. KILLIN' DEM BANDIT KINGS.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 30, 2009, 08:55:36 pm »

((
Archangel was happily married a year and a half after the event. He resisted several attempts to ‘cure’ him of his vegetarianism.
Archangel stayed with everyone else only long enough to be sure that they had a chance, then gathered a small team and attempted to return to Australia. He was never heard from again, but everyone hoped for the best.

What's that? Also got blown up?  :P ;D))
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 31, 2009, 01:57:33 am »

((

What's that? Also got blown up?  :P ;D))
More likely successful but unable to contact you.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]