Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Timekillers  (Read 4406 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Timekillers
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2009, 10:04:03 am »

Yeah, woodburning on Runescape is 99% useless (it's only good for getting a special axe at level 91 (um, yay?) that isn't really much better than another one you can get without).  Possibly because it's been around since the start of the game and they've never bothered to update it.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2009, 10:18:45 am »

Maybe if it had a slight bonus when smithing or something. Masterpiece charcoal, anyone? (Ignore the tantrum spirals resulting, those are quite normal)

What about kindom of loathing?
That's a good time waster.
Eh?
Eh!

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2009, 02:37:30 pm »

What about kindom of loathing?
That's a good time waster.
Theres a counter to how much you can do in a day, so no.

Ohaeri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2009, 04:02:18 pm »

I can't believe I didn't mention this before, but S4 League is a pretty great deathmatch MMO. Totally free. I've had a lot of fun playing it, though if you're squeamish about Japanese culture you might find it somewhat annoying. Or gratifying, depending on how many people you kill per run. :D

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2009, 06:19:03 am »

Runescape makes me wonder. Why can't you just set the whole tree on fire?
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2009, 10:39:04 am »

Ever tried setting a tree on fire? It won't light unless it's realy dry and in that case you'd better RUN!! since you've just started a !!forrest!! fire...

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2009, 11:05:17 am »

But I'd imagine with a ton of firemaking skill you should be able to do it. At least to gain more firemaking skill.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2009, 06:39:52 pm »

If you perfect firemaking skill you should be able to breath fire. ONLY THEN WOULD THIS SKILL MAKE ANY SENSE! >:(

Battlefrank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2009, 01:37:50 am »

Elona
http://homepage3.nifty.com/rfish/index_e.html
that's just what I'm doing now. I'm always doing something and I don't have anything I frequently go to. Not even Dwarf Fortress.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2009, 01:56:28 am »

cowofdoom has it right, Runescape is an intensely evil game that doesn't deserve anyone's attention in the slightest. I'm so glad I never actually poured money into that black pit of the internet.

It's been awhile since I've actually played, but I seriously doubt anything has gotten better, and I definitely don't want to check. There's an entire article somewhere that details how Runescape jades small children with it's godawful community, service, and gameplay.

In my entire life, I have only once ever truly and sincerely wished ruination upon something, and that is Runescape.

Battlefrank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2009, 02:00:40 am »

cowofdoom has it right, Runescape is an intensely evil game that doesn't deserve anyone's attention in the slightest. I'm so glad I never actually poured money into that black pit of the internet.

It's been awhile since I've actually played, but I seriously doubt anything has gotten better, and I definitely don't want to check. There's an entire article somewhere that details how Runescape jades small children with it's godawful community, service, and gameplay.

In my entire life, I have only once ever truly and sincerely wished ruination upon something, and that is Runescape.
oh god... are there... RUNESCAPE PLAYERS here?
I need to run away.
I need to run and never look back.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2009, 03:40:01 am »

I need to run away.
I need to run and never look back.
Yes, run... and escape...

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2009, 04:03:14 am »

I played Runescape. Even got a membership. Then I told a friend my password because he kept asking me if he could see how it was in the member's world. He hijacked it. :P :P :P :P

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2009, 06:05:24 am »

I played Runescape. Even got a membership. Then I told a friend my password because he kept asking me if he could see how it was in the member's world. He hijacked it. :P :P :P :P

Some "Friend" that is. He's doing you a favor actually. Never go back to Runescape.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]