Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Cant trade 'waiting for rest of the Caravan'  (Read 733 times)

Devast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Cant trade 'waiting for rest of the Caravan'
« on: July 26, 2009, 01:03:34 am »

Hey, I don't know if this is a bug or not but it seem odd and is quite annoying.
I ordered 'a lot' of stuff in the prior year and I knew that the caravan was going to be bigger, however I didn't know that if an ambush kills/destroys a wagon that I am unable to trade with the whole caravan. has this happened to anyone else and is there a way to continue trading with whats left of the traders?

Hmm. As I was writing all the other wagons at my depot started to leave not giving a warning..

edit. savescumed. All but one makes it to the deport, the last one is way way behind the rest and despite have all 12 soldiers patrolling nearby another ambush happens and destroys the wagon. The ones at the deport are just idle
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 01:52:48 am by Devast »

Smew

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll kill you with my bear face.
    • View Profile
    • Deep Games for Deep Gamers
Re: Cant trade 'waiting for rest of the Caravan'
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 02:25:47 am »

Sometimes you can get a glitched wagon that goes as slow as a turtle, and sometimes you can get a wagon that goes faster than a bullet.
If your depot is too far away from where the caravans enter the map you may just never get to trade with that caravan.

Devast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cant trade 'waiting for rest of the Caravan'
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 04:47:35 am »

Yup I savescumed again and scarifcing a swordsmen they still arrived to late for me to trade  :)