Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: bug in version 23a  (Read 532 times)

ac31

• Bay Watcher
  • [FIREBREATH]
    • View Profile
bug in version 23a
« on: June 05, 2009, 07:30:16 am »

is there some massive bug in version 23a?

because i have a fuckton of farmers, with ONLY the farming fields job enabled, sitting around doing NOTHING, i have a plot set up, and plenty of plump helmet spawn, and all the do is stand around comparing beard size

eh, ive probably run out of seeds (they wont hurry up and eat the goddamn things so i can have more seeds to plant)
Just wondering if it would be possible (however unwise) to make demons a civilisation
I don't see any reason they couldn't be. What would happen if they breached the HFS?
Horrors! Annoying relatives in the deep!

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: bug in version 23a
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 06:34:34 pm »

I suggest the bug reporting forum... you know, for bug related issues... found here: http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?board=6.0

I also suggest you use the search feature.  Since you are using an old version.  Likely to be archives of your problem.

You are more likely to get your bug related answers that way.  Not so many people still play 23a... or remember that far back...

Yea... it'll probably take a bit of effort and time...  Good luck with that. >.>
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

ac31

• Bay Watcher
  • [FIREBREATH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 09:08:44 pm »

they were out of helmet spawn

now they are planting like crazy
Just wondering if it would be possible (however unwise) to make demons a civilisation
I don't see any reason they couldn't be. What would happen if they breached the HFS?
Horrors! Annoying relatives in the deep!

Kittah_Khan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 02:02:29 pm »

It might be a bad idea in general to post bugs relating to old versions, naturally.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 09:29:45 am »

In modding forums.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository